Velez College reserves the right to admit or refuse students on the basis of their academic standing, moral character, credentials and other requirements.
- Students applying for admission in any degree program of the College must be a senior high school graduating or graduates of secondary schools recognized by the Department of Education (DepEd), transferees from other universities, states and colleges, as well as graduates or transferees from foreign schools (in compliance with DECS Order No. 26, s. 1994).
- Admission and enrollment requirements are distinguished by the following statements: “Admission requirements are those required of new students and transferees, still be given the school’s entrance examinations, interview or any admission evaluation method; whereas, enrollment requirements are those required of new students and transferees, who have already passed the entrance examination or any admission evaluation in the school and who wish to enroll as students of that school.” (Registrar’s Guidebook, CEAP, 2009, p.32)
VELEZ COLLEGE ENTRANCE TEST (VCET)
The Velez College Entrance Test (VCET) is still waived for all applicants of A.Y. 2022-2023. Admission decision will be based on grades, moral character and recommendations.
Admission Payment Method
Admission Procedure A.Y. 2022-2023
- SHS Graduates from Philippine School click here
- Graduates from International School & Foreign Applicant click here
- College Transferee click here
Contact Us :
Tel. No. (032) 253-2018